Tuesday, December 13, 2005

At last, a blog of my own...

Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet, must be stolen.
-Jerome K Jerome

I confess. I have stolen a few fleeting moments of time to post my first blog. Today's class (?) began with "Industrial Economics". Adam Smith might have regretted opening his mouth, and I think I spotted Lionel Robbins' ghost taking a walk outside the classroom! And if I was seeing things, it was because I was hungry! Two hours of freedom saw me in the canteen, my project guide's room, the ATM, the bank, the administration block, my room and the computer centre. It's "quality managment" in another five minutes, and it does require a lot of patience to wait through one hour before I can jubiliantly blurt out my roll number for attendance's sake. Hope I stay awake!

No comments: